• Born 1968, mother of a son
• Academic studies in Communication Science, Psychology and Marketing
• since 2008 self-employed businesswoman
• before that 14 years of professional experience in the fields of PR, Marketing and Personnel
in the branches of IT, Finance, Media, Energy and Mechanical Engineering
• 7 years of professional experience in different HR positions
• Manager in international HR development of a transnational corporation
• International Leadership & Intercultural Coach (Drs. Vermeulen/Dr. Kinast)
• wingwave®-Coach (Besser-Siegmund Institute))
• certified Reiss Motivation Profile Master
• certified LUXX Profile Master
• Mimikresonanz®-Trainer und Mimikresonanz®-Consultant
• Further qualifications here
It is my deep interest in people, their behaviour and their communication which characterizes me and my work. My curiosity to find out more about what is means to be a human being has led me to my studies and, last but not least, to my current profession.
Having worked in Personnel and Management Development for years, I know the potential for conflict and problems in companies.
I am strong in conflicts and have a deep respect for everything that is.